BHP Billiton Ltd (BHP)
BHP Billiton on the ASX Stock Exchange
Access the latest stock market reports on BHP Billiton at the bottom of the page.
Is it time to Buy, Sell or Hold BHP Billiton Stocks?
BHP Billiton is a massive resources company and in fact is the world's largest diversified
resources group with an incredible portfolio of high quality assets. BHP has core activities of production and
distribution of minerals, mineral products and petroleum.
BHP Billition is involved in the production of Carbon Steel and BHP Billiton's products include
iron ore, coking coal, manganese ore and alloys. BHP has mines in Australia, Brazil and South Africa.
BHP Billiton has assets in Petroleum with BHP's principle activities revolving around oil and
natural gas production and development in Australia, UK, USA, Algeria and a number of other countries.
BHP Billiton also has extensive interests in...
- Base Metals including copper, silver, lead, zinc, molybdenum, uranium and gold;
- Diamonds and specialty products;
- Energy Coal; and
- Stainless Steel
BHP Billiton Quick Facts (as of Jan 2012)
- Managing Director/CEO: Mr Marius Kloppers
- Industry Group: Diversified Metals & Mining
- Shares on issue: 3,211,691,105
- Market Cap: $113,179,334,655